16 March 2024 - 17 March 2024 - Trips
Tim Swale 022 134 8384
The plan is to travel to Taranaki the afternoon of Friday 15 March. Accommodation is yet to be decided. If the weather and conditions are suitable we will have an early start and climb the mountain on the Saturday. If not, I will have a plan B. Should the weather and conditions be better on the Sunday we will climb then and return home later that day. Otherwise we will have another walk before returning home.